Using Save and Publish option
Once your video is recorded they will be displayed in WebScreenR preview screen. Here you can do:
- Save video to WebScreenR Library (Registered User). For more information refer Saving Video in WebScreenR Library .
- Save video to Desktop or Publish in YouTube (UnRegistered User). Note that once saved to Desktop you can not edit the video again.
Save video to Desktop or Publish in YouTube
- You can save and publish your video using Save & Publish button.
- The Save & Publish dialog is displayed
To publish to YouTube, click the Upload to YouTube button. Note: You need a Google Account to upload to YouTube.
- Let it load, then fill out the form provided. Give it a title and description, then give it some tags (these are for if you want your video to be searchable. If you do not want that, leave this blank). Give it a category, and choose your privacy setting (because “unlisted”. If you have a captions file, you can also upload that here.
- Click Launch web browsers
- When the browser opens, log into your Google account and then click Allow Access
- Then click Upload to YouTube and let it load. When it finishes you can click the link provided to see the video on YouTube.
To save the video file to your desktop, select Save as File button, and select the location where you want to save.