Editing your captured video
Once your video is recorded they will be displayed in WebScreenR preview screen.
- Select Screenshots option and click Edit Screenshot button.
- WebScreenR Editor studio is displayed.
- Select the screenshot and click the Edit button.
- Selected screenshot is displayed in below screen.
Note: You can Add and Delete Text, Circle, Square, Line, Image and Sound. For more information refer Working with WebScreenR Studio
- Click Save button once you have finished editing your screenshot.
- Changed screenshot is displayed in WebScreenR Editor Studio.
- Click Save Editing button which will take you to WebScreenR preview screen.
- Save or publish your video using Save & Publish button before closing the website.
Note: If the annotated video is not saved before closing the website all the changed made are lost.