Capturing your video
WebScreenR offers the flexibility to record a video of anything on your screen. Select to record the entire screen, a specific region or window, or at standard video dimensions.
- Open your desktop application or web application in your system.
- To get started, open www.webscreenr.com website in web browser.
- Click Record now button.
- Register User Login in with your User ID and Password, click the Studio link or Click the Record Video button from WebScreenR Library.
- If you get the below bar at the top of your browser, click Run this time or Always run on this site, if you plan to use WebScreenR a lot.
- WebScreenR recorder studio page is displayed.
- Select Capture Screen button.
- If you have selected Custom Screen option you should get a box on your screen that you can adjust to fit the area you want to record. Before you start recording, look to the bottom of the box at the controls available to you. You will see a Red record button (do not click it yet), and then a microphone dropdown button. If you click this, you can choose your audio source. Next to the audio button you will see a volume control. .
- Select the Sound option, if you want to include sound with your recording.
- When you are ready, click the Record button to start your video. WebScreenR will count down from 3 and then start recording. At the bottom of the screen, you will see a few options while recording. You can Pause, or Stop (done). You also see the volume level and timer at the bottom. Take note that the limit on a WebScreenR video is 5 minutes for unregistered users.
- When you are finished click the Done button, you will have a preview window come up. Here you can watch the video by clicking the Play button in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Capture video is displayed in WebScreenR preview screen.
Note: WebScreenR preview screen you can save, edit, sound and publish video.